|Prof. Anand Krishna Asundi, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore||Prof. Muhammad Yahaya, Emeritus Professor in School of Applied Physics, UKM Malaysia||Prof. Datin Dr Saadah Abdul Rahman, Physics Department, Universiti Malaya||Prof. Chung-Hsin Lu, National Taiwan University, Taiwan||Prof. Dr.Eng. Khairurrijal, Physics Program, Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia|
|Prof. D. S. Robinson Smart, Karunya University, India||Prof. Hui-Mi Hsu, National Ilan University, Taiwan||Prof. Dr Sinin Hamdan, Universiti Malaysia SARAWAK, Malaysia||Dr. Nathaporn Promros, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand||Dr. Muralithran Govindan Kutty, University of Malaya, Malaysia|
|Dr. Md. Hasanuzzaman, University of Malaya, Malaysia||Assoc. Prof. Ming-Wei Wu, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan||Dr. Tan Winie, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Selangor, Malaysia||Assist. Prof. Mary Donnabelle L. Balela, University of the Philippines, Philippines||Assist. Prof. Yasir Hashim, University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia|
|Assoc. Prof Megat Ahmad Kamal Megat Hanafiah, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia||Assoc. Prof. Noor Asmawati Mohd Zabidi, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia||Assoc. Prof. Ida Idayu Muhamad, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia||Prof. D. Shanmugasundaram, Muthayammal College of Engineering, India||Dr. Rosniza Hussin, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Malaysia|
This is 2016 International Conference on Nanotechnology (ICNT 2016), the conference, with conjunction of 2016 5th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2016) , will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during September 10-12, 2016. The aim of ICNT 2016 is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to Nanotechnology topics. This conference provides opportunities for delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations as well as to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up-to-date scientific fields.
September 10-12, 2016 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Download Files: Listener & Presenter's Registration Form
All the registered and presented papers will be published in volume of Materials Science Forum (ISSN: 1662-9752), which indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS, Ei Compendex (CPX), Index Copernicus Journals Master List, Google Scholar, etc.
All volumes are submitted to Thomson Reuters (WoS) and selected
ones will be indexed.
Instruction to authors & presenters
- Authors are invited to submit full paper of original work in the paper format, including tables, figures and references.
- Presenters are invited to submit abstract only.
1. Easychair (You need sign up Easychair to submit the paper.)
- Authors or presenters will be selected through a refereed process and authors will be advised by 10 July 2016.
- Selected authors should submit a final paper to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Microsoft Word to compose your papers. Other documents required are registration form (word), copyright consent form (jpg or pdf), payment proof (jpg or pdf). Authors will get paper published in conference proceeding.
- Selected presenters should submit a final abstract to email@example.com. Please use Microsoft Word to compose your abstract. Other documents required are registration form (word), payment proof (jpg or pdf). Presenters don't publish a paper and only need make oral presentations.
- Note that accepted papers within
5 pages will be published with no additional charge. Exceeding pages will be charged an additional fee.
Author will get paper published in conference proceeding.