Egypt is one of the most-visited countries in the world when it comes to tourism, and with good reason: The country has some of the most enduring and important landmarks in the history of humanity, as well as a vibrant and modern culture in its present-day cities and towns.
An e-Visa is an electronic travel document issued by the Egyptian government. Citizens of eligible nations an apply for an Egypt e-Visa online in as little as 7 days in advance of travel, eliminating the need for the costly and time-consuming procedures associated with the Embassy visas of the past.
Egypt has certain entry rules which all e-Visa travelers must follow:
- All travelers must carry a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months past the date of arrival
- All travelers must carry a print-out or photocopy of their valid electronic Egypt visa (black-and-white printouts are allowed)
- Travelers entering the country for business or family visits must also carry a physical copy of a letter of invitation from the company or family member they are visiting
- e-Visa Egypt is only available to citizens of certain countries (see the "List of eligible countries", above.) Citizens of nations not on the list must apply for a traditional visa through an Egyptian Embassy or Consulate
- Turkish citizens are eligible for visa on arrival/e-Visa Egypt only if they arrive via airport, are younger than 18 years old or older than 45, and have permanent residence in Australia, Canada, the USA, or an EU member country. Otherwise, Turkish citizens must apply for a traditional visa through an Egyptian Embassy or Consulate
Please visit the website: https://evisa.express/en/egypt